• Discussion Fanatics

By 1986, Lucy was making ,000 per episode of the series Life with Lucy. Vivian Vance (Ethel Mertz) only earned per week in the first season of the show. Her salary grew each season, and by Season 6, she was making ,500 per week. For The Lucy Show, Vance made ,000 per week plus bonuses.

• Discussion Fanatics

Ball and Arnaz earned ,000 per episode of the I Love Lucy show in 1951. The couple also received half of the profits from the first 39 shows and ownership of the negatives of all future shows. By 1986, Lucy was making 50,000 per episode of the series Life with Lucy.

• Discussion Fanatics

Because of this, CBS gave them full ownership rights and agreed to work with their new production company, Desilu Productions, to create episodes of I Love Lucy. Together, Ball and Arnaz made ,000 a week (,000 each) for every episode, according to MeTV, not even close to what TV actors make today.

Also Know, are the four main actors who was the last living cast member of I Love Lucy? Of the four main actors, Lucille Ball was the last living cast member of I Love Lucy. She died on April 26, 1989. Desi Arnaz died on December 2, 1986. Vivian Vance died on August 17, 1979.

Herein, who was the last living cast member of I Love Lucy?

Shirley Mitchell

Is anyone from I Love Lucy still alive?

Thibodeaux is the last surviving cast member from the show. Thibodeaux said one of his favorite episodes was Lucy and Superman.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How much did the cast of I Love Lucy make?"

Tags

lucy lucy show love lucy series life ethel mertz love cast member

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?