• Discussion Fanatics

To open a jar file in Windows, you must have the Java Runtime Environment installed. Alternatively, you can use decompression software, such as an unzip utility, to view the files in the jar archive. To run the file (Java Runtime Environment). To view the file (decompression).

• Discussion Fanatics

The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) must be installed in order to open executable JAR files but note that not all JAR files are executables. Once installed, you can just double-click the JAR file to open it. Some mobile devices have JRE built-in.

Additionally, why jar file is not opening? Solution 1 – Reinstall or update Java Runtime Environment If you cant run jar files on your Windows 10 PC, you might need to reinstall Java Runtime Environment. To do that, follow these steps: Press Windows Key I to open the Settings app. When the Settings app opens, go to the System section.

Similarly, how do I run a Java JAR file in Windows 10?

How to Run . JAR Files on Windows 10

1. Make sure you are updated with the latest Java Runtime Environment.
    2. Navigate to your Java installation folder, go inside the /bin/ folder, right click on Java.exe and set it to “Run as Administrator”.
    3. Press Windows X keys and select “Command Prompt (Admin)” or Powershell (Admin) and type cmd.

How can I open Java file in Mobile?

Steps

1. Root your phone. Since this method requires to copy file to system directory (which is not possible without root access), you will need to have root access on your phone.
    2. Find and download a Java emulator for Android.
    3. Install and use phoneMe.
    4. Install and use JBED.
    5. Install and use JBlend.
    6. Install Netmite.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "How do I open a jar file in Java Runtime Environment?"

Tags

technology and computing programming languages java runtime runtime environment java jar file jar

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?