• Discussion Fanatics

People won't be notified when you unfollow them.Note: The only way to remove someone from your followers is toblock them. When you block someone, the blocked personcan't see your photos/videos or search for yourInstagram account. The blocked person isn't notified whenthey're blocked.

• The new feature allows you to mute posts from accountsyou follow without actually unfollowing them. Itsessentially the same thing as unfollowing someone onFacebook: you will no longer see what theyre posting on your feed,although you can still see their posts if you actually go totheir profile.

Likewise, can I look at someones Instagram without them knowing? There is a way to view an Instagram storywithout the user knowing it was viewed, although thisloophole has strict contingencies. The person anonymouslyviewing the story will only have access to thefirst photo or video on the accounts story. They also wontbe able to see a video play.

Secondly, can someone see if I unfollow them on Instagram?

Unfollowing someone means you will nolonger see their content in your feed. If they have apublic account then you may still be able to see what theypost by visiting their profile directly. If you choose tounfollow someone on Instagram they will notreceive a notification saying that you have done this.

What happens when I remove a follower on Instagram?

When you remove a follower, they arent notifiedthat youve removed them. You can also block someone to getthem to stop following you. People arent notified when youblock them.

What is discussplaces?

DiscussPlaces is a place to make new friends and share your passions and interests. Quench your thirst for knowledge, discuss places with other aficionados, and swap recommendations. Are you an aspiring foodie who dreams of living in New York? Or perhaps you are looking for the best chicken wings in Cincinnati? Then this is the place for you! Any one can join in with a passion or interest – whether it be talking about their favorite restaurant in Barcelona or raving about their latest trip to Italy. Join us!

This page shows discussions around "Can I unfollow on Instagram without them knowing?"

Tags

style and fashion fashion trends instagram unfollowing instagram storywithout remove notified

Add a quick comment about your valuable suggestion to help us improve.

We are glad to make you happy, kindly share this feedback with your friends and family to know as well

Where is it?